Rakantees-I just want to drink beer and watch my Colts beat your team’s ass shirt

Buy it: I just want to drink beer and watch my Colts beat your team’s ass shirt
Yeah but you’re forgetting the ‘I’m a tough guy that eats a piglet someone else had to kill for me’ brigade are you vegan or vegetarian? If vegan do you supplement with any vegan protein powder? how did corona get into humans the Rakantees-I just want to drink beer and watch my Colts beat your team’s ass shirt?? Did someone catch a sneeze from a bat???
I just want to drink beer and watch my Colts beat your team's ass shirt

Rakantees-I just want to drink beer and watch my Colts beat your team’s ass shirt

True - it’s not fair is it. Because of people who do eat animals those who don’t still have the Rakantees-I just want to drink beer and watch my Colts beat your team’s ass shirt lives turned upside down. don’t use this crisis to pedal your own beliefs. We are perfectly able to consume and digest meat and be healthy don’t spout stuff not even backed by science.
From: Rakantess shop

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến