Aniviashirt - In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised And The Fabric Store Was Open Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://aniviashirt.com/product/in-my-defense-i-was-left-unsupervised-and-the-fabric-store-was-open-shirt/

When bride Sue Jin Lee, the In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised And The Fabric Store Was Open Shirt and by the same token and director of partnerships and audience development at Women’s Wear Daily, met event producer Annie Lee of Plannie and Daughter of Design, it was a match made in heaven. With just one request, Lee was a wedding planner’s dream. The bride’s only wish was to fuse her and her groom’s respective Korean and Indian heritages into the design. “What was really important to me for the tablescape was that it not only looked good but represented our two cultures in a seamless way,” Lee says of her wedding at West Palm Beach’s Norton Museum of Art. “Knowing Annie was also Korean and had worked on many traditional Indian weddings in the past, I trusted her implicitly. I wanted to almost be a guest at my own wedding.”

In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised And The Fabric Store Was Open Shirt

Together, the In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised And The Fabric Store Was Open Shirt and by the same token and duo brought an intimately contemporary design to life, drawing inspiration from the museum’s sculpture garden, where the reception took place. For Lee, curating any tablescape begins with the venue. “I always design with the flow of the space,” she says. “I try to enhance the location and build upon what is already naturally and beautifully there.”

In My Defense I Was Left Unsupervised And The Fabric Store Was Open Shirt hoodie

Home:  https://aniviashirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến