Aniviashirt - It’s My Life Laboratory Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://aniviashirt.com/product/its-my-life-laboratory-shirt/

Playing off the It’s My Life Laboratory Shirt Besides,I will do this push and pull of minimalism and sumptuousness found in the museum’s pieces, Lee filled the tabletops with modern Scandi-style ceramics and gold-detailed accessories. Unconventional vases embossed with face silhouettes and lips sat front and center and nodded to the surrounding works in the sculpture garden. Whether drawing from the architecture of a garden or that of a classic ballroom, there are countless easy to create venue-themed tabletops. Below, discover 30 accessories for wedding day tablescapes, inspired by five Vogue weddings, to guide your own creation.

It's My Life Laboratory Shirt

Whitewashed, contemporary pieces set the It’s My Life Laboratory Shirt Besides,I will do this tone at Sue Jin Lee and Amit Seth’s West Palm Beach nuptials last month. Wedding planner Annie Lee curated a tone-on-tone setting with neutral accessories that evoked the museum’s collection of modern art sculptures. As a personal touch, lotus-shaped candle holders and ornate designs by Michael Aram married the bride and groom’s cultures while adding a touch of metallic to the monochromatic tabletop.

It's My Life Laboratory Shirt hoodie

Home:  https://aniviashirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến