Aniviashirt - I Workout Because I’m Ugly Shirt
Buy this shirt: Aniviashirt - I Workout Because I’m Ugly Shirt
In 1987, four teenage girls from LaGuardia High School of Performing Arts in Manhattan founded a band, Lunachicks. Over the I Workout Because I’m Ugly Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this next dozen-plus years, they put out a handful of albums, starting with Babysitters On Acid, toured the world (opening for the Ramones, the Go-Go’s, and No Doubt), and became generally notorious for raucous live shows featuring an array of costumes and a take-no-prisoners approach to performance.

This is the Official Aniviashirt - I Workout Because I’m Ugly Shirt, and the best for birthday, Christmas, Holiday, Teacher’s, Mother’s Day, gift, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Saint Patrick’s Day, Father’s Day, President, Trump, Autism, LGBT, Hobbies, Family, Friends, Camping, Hiking, Camp Fire, Veteran, Film, Independence Day, Black Friday….

A new book, Fallopian Rhapsody: The Story of the I Workout Because I’m Ugly Shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this Lunachicks (with Jeanne Fury) tells the story of the band—and, perhaps even more interesting, the story of the girls who made the band what it was. (And is—several live dates that were postponed by the pandemic are now happening in September and November.) We sat down with the band’s lead singer, Theo Kogan—who was also shot by Richard Avedon for a Calvin Klein ad, acted in a handful of films, founded a lipgloss line, and now works as a makeup artist—to find out more about why the Lunachicks weren’t Riot Grrrls and how seemingly every one of her friends texted her about the Linda Lindas’ video.

6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:
- Click the button “Buy this shirt”
- Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
- Pic Any color you like!
- Choose size.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph.
Home: Aniviashirt
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét