Aniviashirt - Skeleton That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Aniviashirt - Skeleton That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt

We always wanted to make each show exciting and something of a surprise—we’d hide backstage until we went onstage, that kind of thing. One of my first dramatic looks, when we were still teenagers, was a hospital dressing gown that I’d burned and then smeared fake blood all over, and I was like a mental patient. That was really fun, and as things went on, we each built our own outfit for our own character—it was like ourselves, but amplified, and we all drew from so many things—our grandparents, John Waters movies, drag culture. Once I discovered drag, it was like I found myself and my look. It was like finding my real family. Was it the Skeleton That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt moreover I love this queerness of it? Yes, but it was also the humor in it, the clowniness and the dryness and sarcasm.

Skeleton That's What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt

This is the Official Aniviashirt - Skeleton That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt, and the best for birthday, Christmas, Holiday, Teacher’s, Mother’s Day, gift, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Saint Patrick’s Day, Father’s Day, President, Trump, Autism, LGBT, Hobbies, Family, Friends, Camping, Hiking, Camp Fire, Veteran, Film, Independence Day, Black Friday….

Skeleton That's What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt long sleeve

It was very much about fucking with every code. There was also this big grunge thing going on, which seemed to be about everyone trying to look as ugly as possible, and so we thought, Let’s turn the Skeleton That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt moreover I love this tables on this: We’re women, we’re attractive, and we’re going to go way over the top and twist ideas of beauty, of feminism, of drag. We had various waitress outfits, nurse outfits—one of which I first wore in a Patricia Field show that my friend designed for. Sometimes the outfits weren’t even thought out; they just happened.

Skeleton That's What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Shirt hoodie

6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:

  1. Click the button “Buy this shirt”
  2. Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
  3. Pic Any color you like!
  4. Choose size.
  5. Enter the delivery address.
  6. Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph.

Home:  Aniviashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến