Tristanashirt - Nergigante Crest-v2 Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Tristanashirt - Nergigante Crest-v2 Shirt

Obaweya’s personal style isn’t necessarily “designer-designer.” Today he’s wearing a camp shirt with tiny illustrations, thrifted black shorts that hit slightly above the Nergigante Crest-v2 Shirt Additionally,I will love this knee, and shoes from ASOS. He looks like he’s heading out for a fun day on Nantucket. “I don’t really care about brands and I don’t care about labels. I just wear a theme or a look, and right now I am feeling very fake preppy,” he says. “I’m not a person who has to get that Dries sweater or that Margiela. I just like things.” “I Want to Make Clothing That Feels Like It’s Been Touched by the Human Hand”—Matthew M. Williams Talks Givenchy on Good Morning Vogue Obaweya’s go-with-the-flow philosophy in his personal style is the same reason why his Instagram account is fantastic to look at. It’s a stream of consciousness into the depths of Tumblr, Bellazon, music videos, and art. Although he admires other archive accounts, like @howtobeafuckinglady and @collectedgoodgood, he tries not to look at them. “I’m trying to learn stuff for myself and build my own visual narrative and visual taste, so I try not to look at other people’s archives so it won’t infiltrate my brain,” he explains. Obaweya started trawling the internet for fashion images in his teens while still in Nigeria. “I was looking at Tumblr every day after school, listening to Sky Ferreira and Kanye West,” he says. “I always say this, but I always [thought] I had good taste, but Tumblr helped inform it.”

Nergigante Crest-v2 Shirt

This is the Official Tristanashirt - Nergigante Crest-v2 Shirt, and the best for birthday, Christmas, Holiday, Teacher’s, Mother’s Day, gift, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Saint Patrick’s Day, Father’s Day, President, Trump, Autism, LGBT, Hobbies, Family, Friends, Camping, Hiking, Camp Fire, Veteran, Film, Independence Day, Black Friday….

Nergigante Crest-v2 Shirt long sleeve

Obaweya’s Instagram feed provides a peek into his head. “I love research. It’s literally the Nergigante Crest-v2 Shirt Additionally,I will love this best thing. I’m just sitting down and learning things for hours on end,” he says. “I’m also learning, and I love bringing my followers and audience along for the ride.” He’s particularly good at shining a light on underrated, monumental moments in fashion. A few months ago over text, Obaweya spoke to me about the Nigerian supermodel Oluchi Onweagba. “When people think of Black models, people think of Naomi [Campbell], but I feel like people don’t talk about Oluchi as well. She walked for [many] labels, from Gucci to Tommy Hilfiger. I feel like she is definitely the more underrated of models,” he says. He later added over voice notes, “She’s Nigerian and I’m Nigerian. As a child, the first time I ever saw her, it was amazing seeing someone who is like you and where you’re from dominating the industry! I wanted to be a part of it.”One of his favorite finds was a short film done for the British-Ghanaian designer Ozwald Boateng, a coming-of-age story featuring British boys who grow up to be young men who wear the designer’s sharp suits. For Obaweya, it is the ultimate late-’90s moment and still evokes strong emotions. “I wasn’t even born when the film was made, and it resonated with me in a way that was understandable,” says Obaweya. “I want it to resonate with people; I want the emotion to show; and I want people to feel the emotion.”As we pursue the racks at James Veloria, I notice that Obaweya is super picky. He tries on a few pairs of loafers, but it’s a no-go. Instead he wants me to try stuff on, something I didn’t intend on doing. But I agree to get into the groove. After all, he is an image maker. First up: a Christian Lacroix skirt set. Then we might as well add on a Gianni Versace dress. I would have never picked the piece out on my own, but I try it on. The strappy black frock transforms me into a bombshell heading to a bar mitzvah. The shopgirl, Aidan Doyle, who has also photographed for Vogue, agrees that it looks fab. (I bought the dress.)

Nergigante Crest-v2 Shirt hoodie

6 Easy Step To Grab This Product:

  1. Click the button “Buy this shirt”
  2. Choose your style: men, women, toddlers, …
  3. Pic Any color you like!
  4. Choose size.
  5. Enter the delivery address.
  6. Wait for your shirt and let’s take a photograph.

Home:  Tristanashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến