Aniviashirt - Pirate Teddy Bear Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Aniviashirt - Pirate Teddy Bear Shirt

I’m just now feeling like at this point in my life, I’m opening up creatively. I feel like I was really blocked for a long time. I’m just starting to sort of blossom now, which is exciting for me. I feel like there are so many possibilities of what I can do now, because my confidence is a lot higher than it used to be. And my willingness to explore and try different things is there. I definitely want to branch out and not just limit myself to acting for the Pirate Teddy Bear Shirt Additionally,I will love this rest of my life. I feel like I have a lot of different creative abilities and areas where I could excel, including fashion design. I just think that you’ve got to wear what makes you feel good. And by the way, there are plenty of days where I’m just not in the mood, and all I want to wear is giant sweats. There are definitely some times where mentally, I’m not in a place where I want to be exposed or interact with the world. I think style is a closer reflection of your mood than some people realize, and because of that, it changes constantly. Like I change multiple times a day sometimes, don’t you?

Pirate Teddy Bear Shirt

That’s my best advice for anyone: wear what makes you feel good and do not worry about what other people say you look like. Obviously, that’s a really tricky thing for me as well, because I have body dysmorphia, so I see myself differently than how other people see me anyway. And bottom line is, it’s very difficult to be a woman! And I’ve finally let myself acknowledge that it’s hard to be a woman! It’s really difficult, right? We are our own worst enemies sometimes, and so my best advice is just to embrace it, and know you have the Pirate Teddy Bear Shirt Additionally,I will love this freedom to express yourself however feels good to you. Know that, and then give yourself permission to do so. Alana, Este, and Danielle Haim of Haim, the Grammy-nominated California-cool girl rock trio, may have the hit song “Summer Girl” under their belt, but make no mistake: the band lives for fall. For the sisters, the season is synonymous with spontaneous drives up the Pacific Coast Highway, Joni Mitchell on repeat, and haunted hay rides. Lucky for us, Haim also sources autumnal inspiration for new music. “We’ve written a lot of our music in fall and winter,” Danielle says. “It feels very creative.

Pirate Teddy Bear Shirt hoodie

Home:  Aniviashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến