Aniviashirt - Princess Teddy Bear Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Aniviashirt - Princess Teddy Bear Shirt

She’s gotten to be much more eccentric and controversial and provocative, and she just gets me really well. I give her credit for getting me back into fashion. So, my own personal outfits are more tomboy. But what people might not know about me is that I’m super petite. People do not realize how small I am. So I’m either in clothes that are really well-fitted or I just get overwhelmed by fabric, which happens very easily. So if I know I’m going to be photographed, I do tend to pick things with a very close fit. I would love to put on a pair of parachute pants, but it just doesn’t work on my body! It wasn’t exactly a choice to only wear tight clothes or cutouts. Thanks! [Laughing] I don’t know! It’s very easy for me to be vulnerable on camera—I can drop tears really easily because I’m so emotional. However, I think I attract those roles to myself because I do have the Princess Teddy Bear Shirt and I love this most fun… When I get to play psychos, that’s by far my favorite thing to play, because you get to infuse comedy in it. That feels very creative to me. So I probably have some sort of a beacon that’s turned on that’s attracting those roles into my life.

Princess Teddy Bear Shirt

I think it’s grown slowly over the Princess Teddy Bear Shirt and I love this past decade. Obviously, we all believed in it at the time. And I can’t say I was necessarily surprised at how it was received and treated. I think that fell in line. It was right with where the narrative was about me personally, anyway, and about women in general. It made sense that [it wasn’t well received] at the time. But I am happy it’s getting a new audience. It’s so cool to have this movie that middle school and high school girls are finding now and becoming obsessed with it. And I’m happy to be a presence in the emo community also. I love it there! I was, kind of! I was like that in school, but we didn’t really have “emo” yet, per se. When I was in middle school, you were either goth or you liked pop music. I was always a dark, emotional, brooding outcast. I never felt like I fit, exactly. Oooh, I don’t know if I have an end goal. Good question. I know it’s helpful to visualize certain things, but I don’t have a particular path that I’m trying to follow, or certain kinds of movies that I want to make.

Princess Teddy Bear Shirt hoodie

Home:  Aniviashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến