Aniviashirt - Steampunk Teddy Bear Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Aniviashirt - Steampunk Teddy Bear Shirt

The internet is very busy turning Megan Fox into memes. Meanwhile, she’s turning herself into a mogul. The Tennessee native is coming in hot with her new Boohoo collection, which gives fans 40-plus options for dressing like the Steampunk Teddy Bear Shirt in addition I really love this newest Marilyn incarnate. Created with stylist Maeve Reilly, Fox’s range goes up to a size 24, and includes both modest outerwear (including a much-discussed Ohio bomber, created for Machine Gun Kelly) and certified head-turners like a backless halter mini dress with a thigh-high slit. For the ’gram! Yeah, the Ohio jacket is killer. So, I don’t want to say it was pretty easy—obviously a clothing line is a lot of work! But Boohoo already had options that resonated with my personal street style, and Maeve [Reilly] already understands that so well. So there was already a really good foundation for this collection, and we ended up making it much bigger than we originally thought, because we had so many ideas and we were so impressed with the sample pieces.

Steampunk Teddy Bear Shirt

That’s super flattering if it’s true, but I have no info on that. I haven’t heard about it. I love it, though! I wish people would understand that it’s not necessarily a choice I’m making because of style. I live in Los Angeles. It is like 500 degrees there lately, and it’s only getting hotter. So yes, I’m wearing crop tops, but it’s a weather thing more than a deliberate “I must make a strong fashion statement” thing. I remember a news item that just went viral because I did The Today Show, and they called my top a bra. They insisted I wasn’t wearing a top. And I was like, “I’m sorry, do you not understand how clothes look now? These are just regular tops!” Obviously, that is heavily influenced by Maeve. Truthfully, it wasn’t something I’d ever really put too much thought into on my own, because I had gone through a bunch of stylists early on in my career, and none of them really resonated with me. And I felt like they were always dressing me too conservatively; I just wasn’t inspired. And so I kind of lost my love of fashion altogether, because I was like, “Wait, thiSteampunk Teddy Bear Shirt in addition I really love this s isn’t like a creative process for me.” And then I found Maeve, who’s really done more musicians…

Steampunk Teddy Bear Shirt hoodie

Home:  Aniviashirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến